Our Life Sciences team continues to attract high profile new clients and to develop closer relationships with its existing local and international client base. As a result of these positive developments, we are recruiting for part-qualified Life Sciences patent attorneys to join our thriving London team.
The successful candidates will join our supportive and sociable team-based working environment, and will benefit from exceptional training to UK and EQE qualifications and beyond. They will gain experience of a wide variety of work for a broad range of clients, working alongside multiple Partners and Senior Associates in our central London office. There will be early opportunities to work on EPO oppositions and appeals and SPCs, and to support our dispute resolution team. All whilst helping our predominately direct corporate clients to obtain and defend IP covering some of the most important innovative products in the field.
Those joining our team will have:
- A Biotech or Pharma background with excellent academics
- 1 – 4 years’ experience in the profession
- Strong communication skills and the desire to work in a close knit team
The successful candidates will benefit from:
- A supportive and sociable team-based working environment
- Exceptional training to UK and EQE qualifications and beyond
- A wide variety of work for a broad range of clients
- Early opportunities to work on EPO oppositions and appeals, SPCs and dispute resolution
- Central London location and excellent benefits package