We continue to build our highly regarded Trade Mark team to service the firm’s prestigious and growing client base. As a result, we are recruiting a newly or recently qualified Trade Mark attorney.
This is an opportunity to join a supportive and sociable working environment in our modern central London office. The successful candidate will gain experience of our multi-faceted Trade Mark practice, encompassing our traditional prosecution and brand counselling business, our busy contentious practice alongside our Dispute Resolution team, and transactional/agreement work in collaboration with our Transactions team. The successful candidate will work with multiple partners, attorneys and paralegals across these disciplines.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a newly or recently qualified Trade Mark attorney.
- Have a track record of academic excellence and strong performance in the qualifying examinations.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An aptitude for legal and commercial problem solving.
- A desire to work in a close-knit team.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- A supportive and sociable team-based working environment.
- The opportunity to work in a multi-faceted Trade Mark team.
- Modern offices in central London location.
- Excellent benefits package.