Carpmaels & Ransford has been ranked as a leading patent firm in Who’s Who Legal’s global analysis of patent attorneys. The guide recognises eight partners from the firm, with Hugh Goodfellow and Cameron Marshall named as Global Elite Thought Leaders in the EMEA region.
This year’s publication, which recognises outstanding individuals from across 33 jurisdictions globally, includes the following comments:
- Cameron Marshall is “an excellent attorney” with a practice spanning a spectrum of sectors from pharmaceuticals to biotechnology.
- Hugh Goodfellow is a “strong practitioner in the field” with a “well-deserved and great reputation” in the patents area.
- Edward Oates is “an original thinker” and “a very good advocate in the EPO”. “He is a powerful intellect with great SPC knowledge.”
- James Warner “really stands out” in the European Market for his impressive work on complex patent opposition proceedings.
- John Brunner is a “fantastic patent attorney” and “very much at the top”. He is a “standout name” frequently engaged in matters relating to engineering and tech.
- Managing Partner Richard Jackson is “well respected and a well-known name” in the market who impresses sources with his 30 years’ experience handling sophisticated EPO proceedings.
Litigation Partners David Wilson and Camilla Balleny are also recognised in the guide as outstanding practitioners.
Click here to read the guide in full.