12 Partners from Carpmaels & Ransford were recognised across 5 different categories in the 2021 edition of Who’s Who Legal IP.
The global publication recognises leading individuals from across the IP industry based on independent research and feedback from both general counsel and private practitioners worldwide.
Hugh Goodfellow and Cameron Marshall were named as Global Elite Thought Leaders in the IP Patent Agents & Attorneys category with Harvey Adams, James Warner, John Brunner and Edward Oates also recommended as top tier practitioners in this area.
Roger Lush, Ian Kirby and Jonathan Day were recognised as Global Leaders in the IP Trademarks category. Ian also received recognition alongside David Wilson and Camilla Balleny in the IP Patents category.
Earlier in the year Camilla Balleny, Jennifer Antcliff and David Wilson were recommended in Who’s Who Legal’s analysis of the leading lawyers handling patent litigation in the life sciences sector and Camilla was named a Global Elite Thought Leader.
IP – Patent Agents & Attorneys
- Hugh Goodfellow is applauded by peers as “a great advocate” who is “highly skilled” and has an “excellent reputation” in the market
- Cameron Marshall is lauded as an “extremely knowledgeable” attorney with a deep understanding of patent proceedings in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical fields.
- Harvey Adams is “an exceptional attorney” and is well known for his “encyclopaedic knowledge of the case law”.
- The “excellent” James Warner draws praise from market sources for his impressive practice which focuses on assisting clients in the pharmaceutical sector.
- John Brunner is described as a “huge talent at one of the top firms” in the country. He is an “absolute star” who peers “go-to when conflicted”.
- Edward Oates is an “excellent” attorney with extensive experience before the EPO in the life sciences field.
IP – Patents
- David Wilson is hailed “a senior statesman” and “well-experienced patent litigator” by respondents who highlight his 25-plus years of experience in IP practice.
IP – Trademark Agents & Attorneys
- Roger Lush at Carpmaels & Ransford is celebrated as “a very likeable practitioner who goes to great lengths to achieve the desired result” for clients.
For further details please visit the Who’s Who Legal website.